Mobile banking is a platform provided to the customers enabling them to access their accounts through mobile phones in a secured manner. The mobile banking service gives customer account information and real time transaction capabilities from mobile phones on-the-go. Mobile Banking service of CCBL allows customers to carry out various informational and financial transactions through their mobile phones as follows:
- Best Cash-back offer on top-up and Recharges
- Account information inquiry
- Funds transfer facility
- Credit Card Bill payment
- Bill Payment of NTC Land Line / NTC GSM Post-Paid / NCell Top-up / Smart Cell Top-up
- NTC GSM/CDMA Pre-Paid recharge / ADSL top-up
- Electricity Bill Payment (NEA) / Khanepani
- Load various wallets like e-sewa / khalti etc.
- QR based Merchant Payments (more than 125K QR Merchants all over Nepal)
The scope of Mobile Banking services shall not only be limited to the features mentioned above and is subject to review according to market trends and customer needs.
How do I get Century Pay Mobile App?
You can simply download Century Pay app from App Store/Play store on your mobile and register yourself using your mobile number and account number. However, for availing Funds Transfer facility, you need to send a signed letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your nearest branch.
For further inquiries Contact us at:
Century Commercial Bank Limited
Card Department, Manbhawan
Contact No: 977-1-5530447
Email address: email@example.com